Don't you know that aside from registering your business, completing the requirements in setting up your business there are laws that you need to know?
- Environment - if you are opening a company that may affect the environment then you should comply to the environmental rules and regulations.
- Consumer Protection - this is a law that will protect the consumers from illegal or fraud businesses.
Business Law Basics
If you are planning to open a business, you should know the basics of business law:
1. Business Formation - what is your business, the structure (sole proprietorship or corporation)
2. Tax Law - corporate taxes, payment of sales tax and other taxation issues.
3. Employment law or rules - workers' compensation or wages, workers' rights,benefits and others.